Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

THANK YOU! 2X

Today is UKAY UKAY RESOURCE CENTER's 2nd month! THANK YOU! 2x
For this site's 2nd month I was hoping to double my first month's statistics.

PAGELOADS
MONTH 1 - 1,700
TARGET - 3,400
MONTH 2 - 2,676
TOTAL - 4,376

VISITORS
MONTH 1 - 355
TARGET - 710
MONTH 2 - 737
TOTAL - 1,092

COUNTRIES
MONTH 1 - 6 (Philippines, USA, UAE, Singapore, Cambodia, India)
TARGET - 12
MONTH 2 - 12 (China, UK, Russia, Qatar, France, Oman, Thailand, Japan, Turkey,
Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Australia)
TOTAL - 18

FOLLOWERS
MONTH 1 - 1
TARGET - 2
MONTH 2 - 2
TOTAL - 3

I was not able to achieve my goal for pageloads but it's ok. Still great considering i have less posts for this month. So i'm still happy.

But the site was successful to double the number of visitors, number of countries, and followers! I'm so happy!!!

SO please, please, please, please! help me spread the word! if you have a site i hope you could link my site, or simply send the link to your friends, post the link in your facebook or twitter, or whatever you can do to help.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND KEEP COMING BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails